You will need operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10
1. Go to this web page. Click the Javelin thumbnail and ‘Save’ the file named jw3setup.exe into a folder where you can locate it later (ideally in a new folder called Southeast Asia Pilot). The reader is free to download.
2. While on the same web page, click the Southeast Asia Pilot cover thumbnail and ‘Save’ the file named seap6.drmz into your Southeast Asia Pilot folder.
3. Next, double-click the downloaded SETUP file jw3setup.exe (ignore any warning messages about exe files – the file is perfectly safe and contains no virus etc!) The reader will be installed and links to Javelin will be placed on your Desktop and Start Menus; the program will open automatically.
4. When the Javelin reader has opened, click on the ‘LOCAL FILES’ icon, select the file seap6.drmz and choose ‘Open’. You will be prompted you for an authorisation code. Enter the code (9 characters – all lower case letters + numbers) that you received in your order confirmation email, press ‘OK’ and the code will be checked by the server.
5. After authorisation, the book is available to view without restriction; no further authorisation is required.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this book is accurate, the charts of anchorages are based on personal experience and satellite imagery and are intended as a guide only. They should not be used for navigation. Please refer to Official Hydrographic Charts of the respective countries.
The contents of this website may not be reproduced or copied in any form – printed, electronic, photocopy or otherwise – except for excerpts used in reviews, without the written permission of the publisher.