The digital version of Southeast Asia Pilot is fully navigable from the Contents page, the ‘bookmarks’ facility and from every one of the 600+ alphabetically indexed anchorages – meaning you can find the area you want to explore, or a specific anchorage that you’ve targeted, with a single mouse click or finger tap.
To find out more about the new Southeast Asia Pilot ebook click the PDF icon.
To order your Southeast Asia Pilot ebook, please select one of the options from the list below, click the PayPal link and make payment in Thai Baht.
(You don’t need a PayPal account to make payment) PayPal has just changed the rules and now accepts payment only from buyers with a PayPal account. We apologise for the inconvenience; we are urgently seeking an alternative. If you want to order our ebook, but don’t have a PayPal account, please email email@example.com and we will advise you as soon as an alternative payment system is in place. Please provide your full name, email address and country of residence while completing the payment.
On receipt of your payment, we will email you – usually within 3 working days of payment – with the authorisation code(s) and links to download the ebook/PDF.
EBOOK PURCHASE OPTIONS
If you’ve already purchased the hard copy 6th Edition, you are entitled to the ebook at a 60%+ discount. Proof of purchase is required. So we can verify your entitlement, please email us with your name and the date you ordered the hard copy book online or, if you bought from a reseller, please attach a photo/scan of the receipt. We will then send you a link which you can use pay the special reduced price of only 600 Thai Baht.
Terms & conditions
1. The Southeast Asia Pilot ebook, although in PDF format, is strongly encrypted and can only be read using a Javelin reader.
2. Its contents cannot be copied, printed nor saved to another format.
3. Licences (authorisations) are for the named purchaser and are not transferable.
4. The encrypted file can be opened only on the device for which it was first authorised.
5. Reduced price packages (eg for use on 2 devices or print book + ebook on 1 device) are for use only on devices that are the property of the named purchaser (or a family member of the named purchaser).
6. The Digital Rights Management software that is used to authorise use of the encrypted file also tracks usage.
7. Use of the file other than on devices described in 5 above invalidates the licence and may result in the licence being revoked.
8. If you change your device, your authorisation can be disabled on the old device and applied to your new device. To request authorisation of a new device, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting your name and the original authorisation code.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this book is accurate, the charts of anchorages are based on personal experience and satellite imagery and are intended as a guide only. They should not be used for navigation. Please refer to Official Hydrographic Charts of the respective countries.
The copyright holders of all content, in print and digital editions, are: Published book © Phuket Publicity Services Ltd. Part. / Texts © Bill O’Leary, Andy Dowden & Grenville Fordham / Design, layout & charts © Grenville Fordham / Photography: © as indicated in photo credits. All rights reserved
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means - graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or otherwise – without the express permission of the publisher, Phuket Publicity Services Limited Partnership, and the other copyright owners.