The digital version of Southeast Asia Pilot is fully navigable from the Contents page, the ‘bookmarks’ facility and from every one of the 600+ alphabetically indexed anchorages – meaning you can find the area you want to explore, or a specific anchorage that you’ve targeted, with a single mouse click or finger tap.
To find out more about the new Southeast Asia Pilot ebook click the PDF icon.
To order your Southeast Asia Pilot ebook, please select one of the options from the list below, click the PayPal link and make payment in Thai Baht. (You don’t need a PayPal account to make payment). Take a screen capture of your payment confirmation and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On receipt of your email, we will send you a confirmation email – usually within 3 working days of payment – with the authorisation code(s) and links to download the ebook/PDF.
NOTE: The downloadable ebook file size is approximately 60MB. We strongly recommend that you download only when you have access to a fast and reliable wifi/ethernet/4G internet connection to avoid the file being corrupted during a failed download.
If you have already purchased the hard copy 6th Edition online, you are entitled to the ebook for only 375 Thai Baht (approx USD 12) per device. But before you make payment through PayPal, please email us at email@example.com with the date you ordered the hard copy book, together with the “Order Detail No.” (eg 3200407), so we can verify your entitlement.
EBOOK PURCHASE OPTIONS
Licence for one (1) device (eg iPad): 1,800 Thai Baht (approx USD 57)
Licence for two (2) devices (eg iPad + laptop): 2,175 Thai Baht (approx USD 70)
Licence for buyer of the hard copy book, 6th Edition (proof of purchase required): 375 Thai Baht per device (approx USD 12)
Terms & conditions
1. The Southeast Asia Pilot ebook, although in PDF format, is strongly encrypted and can only be read using a Javelin reader.
2. Its contents cannot be copied, printed nor saved to another format.
3. Licences (authorisations) are for the named purchaser and are not transferable.
4. The encrypted file can be opened only on the device for which it was first authorised.
5. Reduced price packages (eg for use on 2 devices or print book + ebook on 1 device) are for use only on devices that are the property of the named purchaser (or a family member of the named purchaser).
6. The Digital Rights Management software that is used to authorise use of the encrypted file also tracks usage.
7. Use of the file other than on devices described in 5 above invalidates the licence and may result in the licence being revoked.
8. If you change your device, your authorisation can be disabled on the old device and applied to your new device. To request authorisation of a new device, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting your name and the original authorisation code.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this book is accurate, the charts of anchorages are based on personal experience and satellite imagery and are intended as a guide only. They should not be used for navigation. Please refer to Official Hydrographic Charts of the respective countries.
Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means - graphic, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or otherwise - without the express permission of the publisher and copyright owners.