Pulau Pisang belongs to but the lighthouse and road leading to it were built in 1914 and remain administered by Singapore’s Marine and Ports Authority (MPA).
Anchorage can be found south of the jetty on the 2-metre bank of thick mud. In southwest swell, reasonable shelter can be found just to the north of Pulau Sauh on mud at 1° 28.481N, 103° 16.206E.
Passage is possible between the islands at all tides for vessels drawing less than 2.5 metres. Ashore a track leads from the jetty to the historic lighthouse.